Join online, download a membership application,
or contact our business consultant, Rich Helfrich, to receive an application
in the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Missouri occupational therapy Association is a professional
organization made up of approximately 400 occupational therapist,
occupational therapy assistants, students, and associate members.
The membership year in the organization runs from July 1 to June 30.
The cost of a one-year membership is as follows:
|Occupational Therapy Assistant
|OT / OTA Student
|Associate Member (current member of another state
|Organizational (institution, agency, or allied health
professional interested in supporting occupational therapy in
|Honorary or Retired
Membership in MOTA includes the following benefits:
- Monitoring of state legislation
- Representation of the profession to the public
- Four issues of the Association newsletter Motivations
- MOTA Membership Directory
- Discounted annual conference registration.
- Networking opportunities.
- Eligibility to run for MOTA office
- Eligibility for MOTA Awards
- www.motamo.net newly
- Online access to membership renewal and conference registration
- Job postings
- Continuing education notices
- Members Only access
- Membership in a regional district and access to district
How to Become a Member
We hope that you choose to become a member of MOTA. In addition, we
hope that you encourage your peers to also become members.